- To measure the thermocouple of J, K, T, E, N, S and R type.
- High accuracy and convenient operation.
- Double display with backlight shows T1/T2 and combination of T1 and T2.
- Data hold and MAX, MIN, AVG.
- Unit Celsius and Fahrenheit unit.
* The device is able to measure the temperature of the liquid/vapors and surface temperature of a solid object, with a considerable wider measuring range than those of mercury thermometer and alcoholmeter.
* It is suitable to be used both in the high temperature fields of blast furnace and cookery and the low temperature measuring for liquefied hydrogen and liquefied nitrogen etc.
* The electrical compensation function provide the compensation to the thermocouple error so as to improve the overall precision.
J-type: -210℃ to 1200℃(-346℉ to 2192℉)
K-type: -200℃ to 1372℃(-328℉ to 2501℉)
T-type: -250℃ to 400℃(-418℉ to 752℉)
E-type: -150℃ to 1000℃(-238℉ to 1832℉)
N-type: -200℃ to 1300℃(-328℉ to 2372℉)
R-and S-type: 0℃ to 1767℃(32℉ to 3212℉)
Input: Bi-channel input
Operating Temperature: 0°C ~ 40 °C
Storage Temperature: -10 °C ~ 50 °C
Storage Humidity: 20~90%
Power supply: 3 x 1.5V AAA Battery
Item Weight: 5.6 ounces
Product Dimensions: 5.7 x 2.7 x 1.1 inches
Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces
Shipping Dimensions: 7 x 4.2 x 1.5 inches
Thermometer x 1
User Manual x 1
Temperature Probe x 2
AAA Battery x 3