- Measuring Range: -50~550°C(-58~1022°F)
- Auto Power Off and Data Hold
- High Accuracy: The Distance to Spot Ratio is 12:1, meaning it can accurately measure targets at greater distances compared to most other IR Thermometers.
- Handy to use when cooking and barbequing, medical, performing auto maintenance, doing home repairs and a host of other tasks.
- Backlit LCD screen. Powered by 2 x AAA battery.
* This infrared thermometer is used for measuring the temperature of the object's surface, which is applicable for various hot, hazardous or hard to reach objects without contact safely and quickly.
* It is a handy household tool which can be used for automotive engines and playground equipment, finding air leaks around the house, determine refrigerator temperature and grill temperature, etc.
* This unit consist of optics, temperature sensor signal amplifier, processing circuit and LCD display. The optics collected the infrared energy emitted by object and focus onto the sensor. Then the sensor translates the energy into an electricity signal. This signal will be turned out to be digital shown on the LCD after the signal amplifier and processing circuit.
* When take measurement, pay attention to the Distance to Spot Size. As the Distance(D) from the target surface increases, the spot size (S) of the area measured by the unit becomes larger. The Distance to Spot Size of the unit is 12:1
* Make sure the target is larger than the unit's spot size. The smaller the target the closer measure distance.
Temperature Range: -50~550°C(-58~1022°F)
Accuracy: +/-1.5% or +/-1.5°C (0~550°C)
Repeatability: 1% of reading or 1°C
Response Time: 500mSec, 95% response
Emissivity: 0.10~1.00 Adjustable (0.95 Preset)
Distance to Spot Size: 12:1
Backlight ON/OFF selection
Operating Temperature: 0~40°C (32~104°F)
Operating Humidity: 10~95%RH non-condensing, up to 30°C(86°F)
Storage Temperature: -20~60°C(-4~140°F)
Power supply: AAA Battery x 2
Item Weight: 5.7 ounces
Product Dimensions: 5.6 x 4 x 1.6 inches
Shipping Weight: 7.4 ounces
Shipping Dimensions: 8.5 x 6 x 2 inches
Infrared Thermometer x 1
User Manual x 1
AAA Battery x 2