- High precision sensor able to detect slight gas leakage. The gas included natural gas, propane, methane, ammonia, gasoline, ethanol etc.
- Indicating the leakage via alarming bulb.
- High sensitivity and quick response.
- 16-inch long goose neck.
- Built-in earphones port to use under noisy environment.
* This one-hand-operated gas detector can detect the leaked gas indoors with its slim goose neck sensor, and alarm if gas leaks.
* Hand-held design allows you operating easily and the visual and acoustical alarm can detect the gas resourse precisely. The adjustable beep rate helps to decrease the polluted gas density in the air.
* You can adjust the sensitivity and the length of the 16-inch long goose neck for different scenarios.
* This combustible gas leak detector is suitable for industrial or domestic use.
* Detected gas: natural gas, propane, butane, methane, propanol, ethanol, ammonia, steam, co, gasoline, spraying fuel, sulfurated hydrogen, smoke, industrial solvent, paint, naphtha.
Beep Rate (Sensitivity) Adjustment:
Before operate this product, a quick functional test must be performed. Adjust the rate to the non-alarm level, then expose the sensor to the known gas resource for example butane or other combustible gas. After warm up, the unit can detect the gas. When the sensor tip detects out the gas, the beep sounds quicker and quicker, and the unit sounds softly with the alarm (red light) flashing. An earphone may be applied if the environment is noisy (put the earphone into the socket on the top of unit). Please be noted that the alarm and beep may sound very loudly. If the ready led or the battery is too low please replace the battery immediately. Low battery may impact the safety reliability of the product.
The beep sounds quicker and quicker if the sensor is approaching the gas resource closer and closer. And you may use the dial at the center of the product to control the beep rate. Rotate the knob anticlockwise to slow down the beep sound rate. In clean environment, the typical rate is set within range 4-8 times per second, when the sensor is approaching the gas resource, it sounds quicker. To isolate the gas resource, rotate the knob anticlockwise slighty.
Response time: 2 seconds
Warm up time: 60 seconds approx(25°C, 60% RH environment)
Continuous operating time: 8 hours(varying with operating status)
Low battery indication: 3+/-0.2V
Adjustable detection control
Power & Alarm LED indication
Power: 3 x 1.5V LR14 Battery
Item Weight: 1.1 pounds
Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 3 x 1.5 inches
Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds
Shipping Dimensions: 10.5 x 4.7 x 2.7 inches
Combustible gas detector x 1
Case protective cover x 1
Goose neck sensor x 1
User manual x 1
1.5V LR14 Battery x 3