- This refractometer is designed for testing the honey nutrient content of honey moisture, glucose brix and glucose baume.
- Triple Scales: Honey Moisture 12~27%, Glucose Brix 58~90 Bx, Glucose Baume 38~43 Be.
- ATC - Automatic Temperature Compensation(10~30°C) provides more accuate readings.
- Cushioned with soft and comfortable non-slip rubberized grip handle. Adjustable manual focusing.
- Comes with EXTRA 10 pieces pipettes and mini USB light which provides a better light source when you look into the eyepiece.
* This Honey Refractometer is designed to measure the common indexes of HONEY: high sugar content, Barne and water. It determines the percentage of water in the honey by measuring the refraction index.
* It (honey meter) has scales in the range of 12~27% for measurement of honey moisture. The reading resolution is 1%. The other two scales offer possibility of reading the sugar content.
* This Refractometer is designed to work with sugar related liquids such as high sugar content, honey, jelly, jam and syrup to help monitor and control sugar concentrations in foods and beverages. It is ideal for bee-keeping, food industry, agricultural and educational purposes.
* The product is easy to use. Just place a few drops of honey on the optical part of the refractometer, cover the prism, look through the eyepiece against the light (with the mini USB light provided) and you will be able to read the result value on the scale.
Scale Range: 12~27%
Glucose - Brix
Scale Range: 58~90 Bx
Resolution: 0.5 Bx
Glucose - Baume
Scale Range: 38~43 Be
Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC: 10~30°C)
Item Weight: 95g
Shipping Weight: 350g
Shipping Dimensions: 8.3 x 3.6 x 2.2 inches
Refractometer x 1
Calibration Prism x 1
Calibration Liquid x 1
Pipette x 10
Mini USB Light x 1
Screwdriver x 1
Cleaning Cloth x 1
User Manual x 1
Firm Plastic Case x 1
Paper Box x 1