- For measurement of coolants and antifreezes based on ethylene glycol, and also for the measurement of battery fluid condition
- Measuring Range: Ethylene Glycol -60~0°C / 0~100%; Battery Fluids 1.10~1.40kg/l
- Specially designed to apply for automatic cars/vehicles battery antifreeze fluids glycol testing and analyzing
- ATC: Automatic Temperature Compensation Range 10~30°C
- Sturdy and light weighted aluminum body
This refractometer is equipped with °C unit system. It is designed to test concentration of battery fluids, antifreeze liquid and cleaning fluids.
This optical refractometer with three scales is designed for the measurement of coolants and antifreezes based on ethylene glycol and also for the measurement of battery fluid condition.
* High quality and accurate testing result.
* ATC Compensation Range (Built-in Automatic Temperature Compensation System) from 10 ~ 30°C.
* Easy and very convenient to use. Place a few drops of the liquid on the optical part of the refractometer, cover the prism (the liquid will spread more easily over the prism), look through the eyepiece against the light (focus, if necessary) and you will be able to read the result value on the scale.
* Small size and light weight, makes it a portable one, very convenient.
* The best partner for the car-owners in winter.
Scale Range: -60 ~ 0°C
Scale Range: 0 ~100%
Scale Range: 1.10 ~ 1.40sg
Reference temperature 20°C
Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC: 10-30°C)
Item Weight: 3.4 ounces
Shipping Weight: 11.6 ounces
Shipping Dimensions: 8.3 x 3.6 x 2.2 inches
Refractometer x 1
Distilled Water x 1
Pipette x 10
Mini USB Light x 1
Screwdriver x 1
Cleaning Cloth x 1
User Manual x 1
Firm Plastic Case x 1
Paper Box x 1