- For measurement of battery fluid, ethylene glycol and propylene glycol.
- Measuring Range: Ethylene Glycol -60 ~ 0°C; Propylene Glycol -50 ~ 0°C; Battery Fluids 1.100 ~ 1.400sg.
- Can be used for checking the strength of electrolyte solution batteries.
- ATC: Automatic Temperature Compensation Range 10~30°C
- Sturdy and light weighted aluminum body.
* This optical refractometer has a scale in the range of Ethylene Glycol: -60°C ~ 0°C, Propylene Glycol: -60°C ~ 0°C, the reading resolution is 5°C. And battery fluid is 1.100-1.400sg. The reading resolution is 0.01sg.
* High quality and accurate testing result.
* ATC Compensation Range (Built-in Automatic Temperature Compensation System) from 10 ~ 30°C.
* Easy and very convenient to use. Place a few drops of the liquid on the optical part of the refractometer, cover the prism (the liquid will spread more easily over the prism), look through the eyepiece against the light (focus, if necessary) and you will be able to read the result value on the scale.
Scale Range: -60~0°C
Scale Range: -50~0°C
Scale Range: 1.100~1.400sg
Reference temperature 20°C
Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC: 10~30°C)
Item Weight: 3.4 ounces
Shipping Weight: 12 ounces
Shipping Dimensions: 8.3 x 3.6 x 2.2 inches
Refractometer x 1
Distilled Water x 1
Pipette x 10
Mini USB Light x 1
Screwdriver x 1
Cleaning Cloth x 1
User Manual x 1
Firm Plastic Case x 1
Paper Box x 1