- Testing the sugar content of grapes, to predict what alcohol degree of wine we can produce from the grapes.
- Extra large Brix scale 0~40%, can also measure other products as well.
- Ideal for wine making, home brewing, agricultural, gardening and educational purposes.
- ATC: Automatic Temperature Compensation Range 10~30°C
- Sturdy and light weighted aluminum body
* This alcohol refractometer has a scale in the range of 0~25% of potential alcohol yield, the reading resolution is 2%. It is designed for the measurement of fruit juice and its potential alcohol yield based on sugar content (second scale Brix).
* Extra large Brix scale allows you to fully test wine grapes, beer mash and more. It is tailored to those professionals (and home brewers) working in the wine, beer and liqueur industries.
* The potential alcohol scale gives you a ballpark number of what your finished alcohol will be after fermentation. This unit allows you to test for sugar/sucrose content in items like wine grapes to determine the perfect time for harvest, or the perfect batch blends. The Alcohol scale allows for rapid and simple benchmarking of the original and finished product.
* ATC Compensation Range (Built-in Automatic Temperature Compensation System) from 10 ~ 30°C.
* Easy and very convenient to use. Place a few drops of the liquid on the optical part of the refractometer, cover the prism (the liquid will spread more easily over the prism), look through the eyepiece against the light (focus, if necessary) and you will be able to read the result value on the scale.
Potential Alcohol Yield
Scale Range: 0~25%
Scale Range: 0~40% Bx
Resolution: 0.2% Bx
Reference temperature 20°C
Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC: 10~30°C)
Item Weight: 3.4 ounces
Shipping Weight: 12 ounces
Shipping Dimensions: 8.3 x 3.6 x 2.2 inches
Refractometer x 1
Distilled Water x 1
Pipette x 10
Mini USB Light x 1
Screwdriver x 1
Cleaning Cloth x 1
User Manual x 1
Firm Plastic Case x 1
Paper Box x 1