- Measuring range: 0~32% Brix (mas Sacch); 0~140°Oe; 0~27°KMW Babo
- Designed for the measurement of ferment for brandy, beer wort, sugar solutions, fruit juice or milk beverages.
- ATC: Automatic Temperature Compensation Range 10~30°C
- Sturdy and light weighted aluminum body
* This brix refractometer is equipped with a triple scale: Oechsle, Brix, KMW Babo. The most important units to help you determine the content of sugar in grapes and grape juice (mash).
Scale / Characteristic: Brix
Scale Range: 0~32% Bx (% of the sugar content in an aqueous solution - mas Sacch)
Scale / Characteristic: Oechsle
Scale Range: 0~140°Oe
Scale / Characteristic: KMW Babo
Scale Range: 0~27°KMW Babo
* This unit is designed for measuring the amount of sugar of fruits, grapes, the juice of grapes or other juices. It can also be use in brewery, fermentation progress, for winegrowers, crop, farming, fruits to check the ripeness, cowberry juices and farming, and freshly squeezed fruits.
* ATC Compensation Range (Built-in Automatic Temperature Compensation System) from 10~30°C.
* Easy and very convenient to use. Place a few drops of the liquid on the optical part of the refractometer, cover the prism (the liquid will spread more easily over the prism), look through the eyepiece against the light (focus, if necessary) and you will be able to read the result value on the scale.
Reference temperature 20°C
Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC: 10~30°C)
Item Weight: 3.5 ounces
Shipping Weight: 12 ounces
Shipping Dimensions: 8.3 x 3.6 x 2.2 inches
Refractometer x 1
Distilled Water x 1
Pipette x 10
Mini USB Light x 1
Screwdriver x 1
Cleaning Cloth x 1
User Manual x 1
Firm Plastic Case x 1
Paper Box x 1