- Measuring range: 0~32% Brix; Resolution 0.2%
- Designed for the measurement of ferment for brandy, beer worh, sugar solutions, fruit juice or milk beverages.
- Can also be used for industrial cutting, lubricating, soluble tempering oils and emulsification solutions.
- ATC: Automatic Temperature Compensation Range 10~30°C
- Sturdy and light weighted aluminum body
* This brix meter is great for the testing of fruits, vegetables and grasses. It helps you to monitor the sugar levels of your crops, plants and trees. A valuable tool to help determine if it's the right time for harvest or you need to alter your plant food.
* For testing beer and wine, you can also use the brix readings to get your wort sugars and help to determine your finished alcohol readings (use in conjunction with a hydrometer).
* This can also be used for industrial cutting, lubricating, soluble tempering oils and emulsification solutions. This Brix Refractometer is the most popular sugar refractometer range due to its usefulness in a wide variety of quality control applications.
* ATC Compensation Range (Built-in Automatic Temperature Compensation System) from 10~30°C.
* Easy and very convenient to use. Place a few drops of the liquid on the optical part of the refractometer, cover the prism (the liquid will spread more easily over the prism), look through the eyepiece against the light (focus, if necessary) and you will be able to read the result value on the scale.
Scale / Characteristic: Brix
Scale Range: 0~32% Bx (% of the sugar content in an aqueous solution - mas Sacch)
Reference temperature 20°C
Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC: 10~30°C)
Item Weight: 3.5 ounces
Shipping Weight: 12 ounces
Shipping Dimensions: 8.3 x 3.6 x 2.2 inches
Refractometer x 1
Distilled Water x 1
Pipette x 10
Mini USB Light x 1
Screwdriver x 1
Cleaning Cloth x 1
User Manual x 1
Firm Plastic Case x 1
Paper Box x 1