- Dual range refractometer measures the Brix and Specific Gravity of your wort or wine.
- Designed for the measurement of wort (brewing) or ferment for brandy.
- Full range 0 to 32% Brix scale with 0.2% scale division.
- 1.000~1.120 specific gravity scale for unfermented wort.
- ATC: Automatic Temperature Compensation Range 10~30°C
* This brix refractometer includes a specific gravity scale. You won't have to do conversions between brix and gravity when measuring the Original Gravity of musts or wort. Measuring final gravity accurately will still take some calculations, as the presence of alcohol does affect the reading. Best of all, it only requires a few drops of liquid for an accurate reading. No need to lose a whole hydrometer test jar of beer or wine in the process.
* The Specific Gravity scale will provide a quick reading of your Original Gravity. Once fermentation has begun and alcohol is present, keep track of the Brix scale and use the Refractometer Calculator for Final Gravity correction.
* ATC Compensation Range (Built-in Automatic Temperature Compensation System) from 10~30°C.
* Easy and very convenient to use. Place a few drops of the liquid on the optical part of the refractometer, cover the prism (the liquid will spread more easily over the prism), look through the eyepiece against the light (focus, if necessary) and you will be able to read the result value on the scale.
Scale / Characteristic: Glucose/sugar
Scale Range: 0~32% Bx
Resolution: 0.2% Bx
Scale / Characteristic: Wort Specific Gravity
Scale Range: 1.000~1.120
Reference temperature 20°C
Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC: 10~30°C)
Item Weight: 3.5 ounces
Shipping Weight: 12 ounces
Shipping Dimensions: 8.3 x 3.6 x 2.2 inches
Refractometer x 1
Distilled Water x 1
Pipette x 10
Mini USB Light x 1
Screwdriver x 1
Cleaning Cloth x 1
User Manual x 1
Firm Plastic Case x 1
Paper Box x 1