- Thickness measurement of surface coatings on metal substrates
- Single measurement, continuous measurement and differential measurement available.
- Zero-point calibration, 2-point calibration and basic calibration available.
- Metric and imperial units of measurement optional
- Digital LCD display
* This unit is a portable coating thickness gauge for fast, accurate and non-destructive measurement of the thickness of non-magnetic coatings (such as paint and film) on metal substrates.
* This product has been widely used in manufacturing company, metal machinery industry, chemical industry, commodity inspection especially in automotive trading.
* Provides single, continuous and difference measurement mode with metric/imperial conversion
* Auto power off mode designed to conserve battery life.
* Compact design and easy to carry.
Measurement range: 0~1.80mm/0-~71.0 mil
Resolution: 0.01mm/1 mil
Measurement error: ±0.03mm
Minimum diameter of substrate: 50mm
Minimum thickness of substrate: 0.5mm
Power supply: 2 x 1.5V AAA batteries
Operating temperature range: 0~40°C
Operating humidity range: 10~95%RH
Item Weight: 2.5 ounce
Product Dimensions: 4.1 x 2.4 x 1 inches
Shipping Weight: 5 ounce
Shipping Dimensions: 7.9 x 5.9 x 2.7 inches
Coating Thickness Gauge x 1
Standard Piece x 6
1.5V AAA Batteries x 2
User manual x 1